Thursday, July 15, 2010

You Mean The World To Me...xoxo!


Mohd Ridzuan:
You mean the world to me
I cant bear to see myself without you
Having the taught of living without you, is something unnatural to me
We have been at it for a year, the best of my life

We argue and fight
We scream and we cry
And even after all that we have true love
You and I are like the moon and night sky

We are perfect together
But some hate us
We have true love within each other and everyday its stronger
Place your hand on mine and I shall do the same

A promise we have made, to love each other always
Together forever is what I want
I hope its the same for you. Don't worry about me been so far
Faithful I will remain

Shall you remain too
Never will I leave you
Till the day that we are apart by death
And even then immortal we will remain
Our love will never die!

love,
Faralina

0 comments:

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP